Most brands of gun safes are mass produced with little or no flexibility in colors or options. Fort Knox gun safes (excluding the Maverick series) can be customized to create your own one-of-kind safe that truly reflects your needs and taste. Here are some of the options Fort Knox gives you:
- Nine sizes of gun safes
- Internal or external hinges, on the left or right
- Three textured paint colors and thirteen high gloss paint colors
- Two tone paint schemes or custom blended colors
- Eight interior configurations, with five fabric selections
- Door organizers or Velcro compatible inside door panels
- Two interior light packages
- Multiple different graphics packages
- Up-graded fire protection
- Add extra steel to the safe body and/or the door – you decide how much
- Add stainless steel or Armaknox Ballistic AR500 steel
- Add corner bolts to units that don’t normally have them
- Pull handles to make opening a heavy safe door easier
- Locks: Group 2, Group 1, electronic or redundant
- All kinds of accessories and extras: Mirror inside back wall; jewelry drawers; pistol pockets & storage bags; carpeted pedestals; humidity control, etc.
The safe shown is a Fort Knox Guardian 6031 in Champaign color, with black chrome hardware & trim, and beige interior. Options include external hinges, pull handle, raised double diamond graphics, electronic lock, internal lights and an inner steel lining of 10 gauge steel. Standard features include the 5 spoke handle, corner bolts, door organizer, internal electric plug, etc.
Everyone’s needs and preferences are different: You store gold, your friend stores silver; you have 47 valuable rare rifles, your friend has 5 low end shotguns; you like black, he likes green; your safe will be a showpiece where everyone sees it, his will be hidden in the furnace room; you keep lots of cash at home, he doesn’t. You need more protection than your friend and you want to project your personality. Don’t buy the same (inferior) gun safe that everyone else buys at the local box store. Work with your Fort Knox dealer to design something special – something with real protection and style.